I wouldn't pay for day tickets or pay for long travel costs to ride what is open now - 1000 vertical feet is 300 metres vert -thats sod all really.

I would consider going somewhere just to get out of the city, if I had the spare cash.

I will ride this weekend, both days, but only as I have bought a season pass and need the leg workout

Quote:
Originally posted by AK 77:
I wouldn't pay for day tickets or pay for long travel costs to ride what is open now - 1000 vertical feet is 300 metres vert -thats sod all really.

I would consider going somewhere just to get out of the city, if I had the spare cash.

I will ride this weekend, both days, but only as I have bought a season pass and need the leg workout
that's not true, you are just going to try out some more sneaky lift queue logistics to get yourself on a lift next to that korean toothpaste boarder girl. leg workout? whatever.

anyone goin to the opening of snowed inn tonight?

Listen shile hokkiado is malting we will still be skiing in July. Thats whats its about quaility and we have much more than that. Right now everywhere is in a bit of a jam. Hoks without powder is not a selling point its just too flat.

Quote:
Hoks without powder is not a selling point its just too flat.
Ohhh fark, another YAWN.
Been there yet?

I8m going regardless of snow conditions on monday, Get the kids out there and learning the turns. Don't need POW to have fun, and daddy might get to hit park (if it's there) in the arvo!

Summer is meant for --- not being in Japan. I can't stand it. I will avoid a Japan summer at all costs.

The way things are going my new year plans might be up in the air as well.

As EBC said somewhere else.... snow already mad.gif

i just loved my weekend - skiing in Appi Kogen...

initially with only 30cm of snow, i was really worried - i had no choice but to go because of the christmas celebration package tour we took...

but lucky me - it really dumped saturday night, and by sunday morning, there was about 50cm of snow... and it just wont stop...

I had a great time in Nozawa. they only has a light dusting of snow (about 8 cm) on Sunday, but it was nice stuff. Even poached second tracks under the highest quad chair there.

The next day it cleared up, got warm, and was abosolutely gorgeous. A good Christmas!