Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:

I spent a jolly few moments checking out these really bad tattoos .
(WARNING - not work safe, and some people are not discriminating about where they choose to get tattooed.)
I have nothing against tattoos, and admire a good one, but anyone considering getting one should check out this page (and everyone else, as it's amusing!) first.
Thanks o11.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellow Snow - good for you, but since you've decided 100 percent, why bother asking anyone's opinion about the consequences? You've decided to face them regardless.

Apart from being banned from a few onsens and sports clubs, I suspect the consequences won't be very serious. And you'll never be short of a conversation starter at parties - believe me, my friends bore people silly with their now-defunct band names etc.

Just remember - 13 NOT 31 :p

Quote:
I dont know how they are linked either but people dont like being called fools i gather and wil bring up the past.
Relevant or not?
Sounds a little foolish in itself that ;\)

Anyway enough! The snow is nearly here!
 Quote:
Originally posted by samurai:

Tats are very personal, whether that was the initial intention or not. I get them now because they remind me that the past did in fact occur, regardless of what memories I choose to remember or regret.

Many get tats because they will never go away.

Couldn't have said it better myself when it comes to why I have mine and will have more.

No, Manwoman is a canadian painter from my hometown. He`s claimed to have many religious experiences and dreams, one of which told him to bring back the swastika as a symbol of ood luck before it was corrupetd by the Nazis.

He`s written a book about the history of the swastika, and has swastikas from all different cultures tattooed on his body. Except his forehead. He has a flame there instead, symbolizing his 3rd eye.

Wierd dude, but really nice. i worked for him for a short while.

> I don't want to see any Mauresmos or Thai Ladyboys O11

You know that WTF? things dogs do with their heads, cocking them from side to side? I do that when I see Thai Ladyboys.

But there are none of them on that site. ManWoman looks pretty cool, and I can now see more clearly where Oyuki is coming from.

Some intresting reading & views on the tattoo subject here?! Are there onsen where only Yakuba go where non Yakuba with tattoos would feel safe?

I am a westerner with a few tattoos who would like to try out the onsen expierience but would like to also be good mannered!