• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's full on sleeting down here in the village, so it's snowing up top boys!!!!! ;\)

i thought i'd be pissed at the sight of snow, being injured and all, but i've just switched on the heaters for the first time, and am dancing round the place to some drum n bass tunes........

everyone in JUSCO had beanies on wooo wooo

......... this is SWEEEEEEEEET thumbsup.gif

The night view in Hakuba is stunning just now under the moonlight. It's all white! The snowline has come right down almost to the foot of the resorts. You can see the resort trails clearly, they are bright white! The storm is clearing and there's a band of cloud covering the high alpine peaks, but hopefully that will all clear and i can get up early tomorrow and get some good pictures.

here's a few more - every time i look outside, i can't help but go out and take MORE pictures thumbsup.gif

the view in hakuba now the sun is up

eskimobasecamp_138.jpg

a more detailed shot of happo ski area

eskimobasecamp_139.jpg

mount yari and shakushi in the sun

eskimobasecamp_140.jpg

the view of happo ski area, quite literally from my bed!!

eskimobasecamp_137.jpg

she'll be a cranky EBC in a bit as she is working all day for me, dealing with her leg (she just looses it and has to come over for the hannah therapy), and she found a website using her pictures without asking her, shocker!

Quote:
Originally posted by SG:
cool1.gif
excellent pics Eskimogotanicecameracamp, what kind of hardware did you snap those beauties with?

respectli4.gif
wanted to ditto that SG. Why the name change btw?

EBC, the mtns look just like the weekend Davo, SG, Toque, and all of us had the cleaning party cool.gif

schinken, did you ever work at the Scot?