1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Do you mean about doing things in the future, during class while I'm teaching or at night while sleeping?

All 3 for me I guess

Sometimes the night ones are good and memorable but then sometimes they are nightmares the night before a big run.

Quote:
Originally posted by grungy-gonads:
 Quote:
but some of the more "adult" variety
What like dreams about loans and buying property and that sort of stuff me jane?

I have unfortunately never once had a snow related dream.
\:\(
nice me jane - dont think tarzan would mind ;\)

GG, thats cuz youre not hard core enough :p

i get those dreams often.

Especially because this year i coudn't ride, they were welcome distractions to my usual dreams about world-domination or me in a cage on a talk show with Beat Takeshi.

I had one about a month ago, (a snowboard dream, that is) that was so vivid. Usually i'll ride for bit, and then the dream will change to something else, but this time i did a full run. I woke up and felt suprisingly refreshed, like i actaully DID just finish riding.

I have some really mad dreams, and I often seem to forget them almost instantly.

Once had a great dream of boarding down Happo with a group of 20 Japanese chicks - all naked.

\:D

Yes. Though occasionally there's not enough snow, or I'm running around trying to find my gear so I can get out on the slopes and wake up before I can get there. I remember one dream where I did a massive ski jump (as per olympic competition) and went sailing thru the air for miles, landing on my feet and kept skiing!

I had a really wierd dream last night. Wasn't about skiing as such but there was snow and the SJ crowd. Somehow we were all on a bus in Hawaii with a few Japanese salaryman tourists. This place didn't really look like Hawaii but for some reason we all knew it was. The bus driver (from India) stopped & said he would be back in a few mins so we should get off to stretch our legs. Four hours later still no sign of the bus driver so we broke into the bus & I (don't know where the key came from) tried to drive the bus to our hotel. But suddenly there was loads of snow everywhere and we drove past our bus driver who was standing in a car park smoking with a few other Indian bus drivers. He told me to just park on the train tracks cos the trains weren't running because of the snow. Next thing I know we are all in an onsen but I was naked and everyone else was soaking wet & fully clothed. Everyone was taking the piss out of me for not wearing clothes. All the boys were sitting on those little stools soaping up their jeans. So I left. Half an hour later I tried to get back in the onsen again without paying a second time (it had been expensive). Then for some reason I was shouting at the Hawaiian lady at the onsen reception with my limited Japanese - telling her than I needed to wash properly but that I hadn't been able to before because there had been so many foreigners in there wearing jeans. Then Sunrise turned up and also started shouting at her in Japanese. Finally we just ran in when she wasn't looking. That's all I remember.

All the time!

The funniest one I had was during the Winter Olympics - I dreamed that I won a competition to fly to Turin and ski the downhill course.

In my dream I stood at the top of the hill and there was a huge crowd and heaps of TV cameras and I started thinking 'oh shit, I'm going to stack it in front of everyone and break my neck'... but then I ended up skiing awesomely and everyone cheered when I got to the bottom. I was like 'Holy shit, I totally rock at this!'

Then I woke up \:\)

Perhaps the bus driver was our earthquake predicting friend Rahul?

I had a dream once of sufforcating in a couple of meters of snow. Scary dream that was I woke up finding it hard to breath and more than a bit sweaty.