• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not with stinky. i would rather not talk about this here.

We have been planning this for sometime now! Ive given up 5 days with my wife because Ive been wanting to do this for about a year now.

In the end its a free world and people can go where they want to. Its not like we can stop people from going to the valley.

true true. I don't know the whole story so can only go on EBCs post eh! The only comment I'll make, and again I don't have the whole story, is that it sounds shitty to include someone in planning then cut them out, but I'm sure there's gotta be more to it than just that. That's why I thought you guys might wanna explain your side of it on here. Anyway, probably best to sort this out between yourselves in private.

Monday is a nasty bump along the road to fun times...still, only 4 days left till I have the full 9 days off clap.gif . FT enjoy your trip and heed my warning that you've got to enjoy the freedom to ski while you can. A baby is a wonderful diversion along the road to the skifield, yet a diversion nonetheless. A bit different when you live a few minutes down the road from the skifield I suppose but...

I'm going to try to avoid wasting time on the computer tomorrow so this is my last chance to say good luck, be safe and I look forward to seeing some sick pics next monday thumbsup.gif

Looks like we'll be leaving tomorrow morning, depending on weather - report is sun, but will wait and see.

That thunder storm last night was epic... didn't get a wink of sleep, wouldn't have liked to be camping on any mountains last night.

It was a crazy night

I have a friend that is up around Yari so he probably had a great nights sleep

The rain was crazy hard. Havn't heard it rain that hard in a while

Hopefully it knocked some loose snow off the steeper slopes

Cool

Remember the crampons for him

I got a bus scedule. They start at 530 and go every 30 minutes. 530 is a bit too early. I thought we'd meet in Hirayu at 630 and get the 7 if possible. We'll be hiking by 8 at the latest then and if we are lucky there will be a ton of tourists and we can feel toknar like what Sandy taught us last year.