So that means that they didn't get as much rain as we had yesterday

Kind of good - Not as much of a rain crust

Kind of bad - More layers to deal with and it was also quite windy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all,

FT - I can wait till 7 for a decision, as final cut off point - there is a good train (no waiting in Oomachi) at 7.29 so if it's NO to Yakedake, that's the one i'll take.

hell, i can always come up and then if you change your mind, it doesn't make any difference really...

I will call you at about 6.45...

If you could see a webcam for here it would now be sunny and fine - there is a wall od white cloud to the north, about over Oomachi, though. And it's nippy out.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
toque lets talk this over the phone
Give me a call after 7 so that I can watch the weather
Then you can make your decision

I'm going into the mountains
If you guys arn't coming then maybe on the Gifu side or maybe on the Nagano side.

ok, FT, having just read Toque's post above, i'll go and look up later trains... there is one later, I'm sure...

No point me ringing to say what's up? if you haven't chatted with Toque yet.

No worries.

no worries - i can always get the later train at 9.49pm which gets to hakuba at 10.56, which would also be fine - plenty of time for dinner, etc first, if you guys need time to decide...

This thread name should be changed to 'GW planning for FT and Toque ONLY... ps we think we are so brilliant no-one else can ski/camp/do anything with us'

EBC has been unexpectedly kicked off the GW camp, no questions asked, which she really wanted to do, because - and i quote "it's toque's trip" (so the rest of us were going for what... decoration?) and he has been "training all winter for this"... presumably on a broken foot, impressive or what?

Thanks boys, thanks very much... you've really outdone yourselves this time - and thanks especially to FT who i thought was my friend, thanks for bothering to talk to me about any of it.