• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could get really messy and really stinky

The pee bottle would be the same thing

What if you miss and get it all over your sleeping bag

I've only ever peed into a beer bottle on a local train with no toilet. It didn't go so well and I ended up leaving a big puddle on the floor.

Of course I was drunk at the time

toque is it snowing there? we are up to 5 cms here at base level. What are your thoughts? i dont want to ski a ridgeline i can do that here.

if it doesnt stop snowing soon i think ill call it off and stay local.

I guess that's your decision

If it's good though I'm going to rub it in your face. If not then I at least had a good day out and better exercise than riding a lift for turns

I think it would be good if you got out away from Hakuba to actually see what else the North Alps has to offer

It screws me though if you don't come because then Jer and Dan won't have snowshoes or trekkers

Hi FT and Toque,

there has been no snow on the ground in Hotaka - i just saw the snow line in the trees a few 100m above the town. I guess it rained in the night in town, and it's been light but low cloud and a bit drizzly all day so far.

Is the new snow wet and sticky - b*stard to wax for glide, like the stuff last sat night?

You might have a bit of a mess to clean up when you get home

If we do go with the plan of Yakedake tomorrow then you should leave Hakuba at 6-630 meeting us at the onsen at around 8-830

It'll be a fun trip. And you can look over into Kamikochi and see the area we will go for GW