For those of you whos season is still going strong (mine \:D :p )we are going to have a BBQ party at Fattwins place. All skiers/snowboarders/snowbunnies are invited. Bring your own alcohol and some food to cook. If you need info on how to get to Fattwins place please ask or PM Fattwins, Toque, or myself.

Look forward to meeting new people thumbsup.gif

Lets BBQ!! \:D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im busy as all f...k.

yesterday hospitol, stores and inlaws and uncles house. (im borrowing his step wagon in may to move house).

today 8:30 hospitol for me then alpen to get my backpack and scored a great deal on shoes. 980 for LA Gear runners after signing up for a CC card thing.

then uniqlo for nice work clothes great deals there 4 shirts and 3 pants for just over 10000 yen WTF eh.

now the wife is sleeping then we are going to cut my hair, charge my phone, go shopping for food, go to a friends house to get clothes for the wife then pick up a bed at 9pm in kyoto city.

Tomorrow tats house at 11 and then 1 or 2 at osaka castle then off to the inlaws house to cook them dinner and finally drive back to hakuba.

Somewhere in that time period i must pack my car.

wish i could be there for the music, food, and good people but i'll be in honolulu for the weekend.

if any of yous on the forum get a chance, come up and meet these guys!! FT is one nice person, always giving me advice about the area and helping peeps out!

have a blast!

Hmmm, I didn't know about that part of it. No-one said anything to me.

But you ask why why why? Rent money, rent money, rent money lol.gif

Why don't you guys BBQ during the week instead when I'm more likely to be free? (I know, you're busy making your own rent money rent money rent money). lol.gif :p

OK, Sunrise, here's my offer. Come up during a weekday sometime this week and get a free meal.

BTW, pm me your telephone nos. I might pop down to Tokyo, Matsumoto or Nagano at some time during the week if snow conditions are not good.

CB, what's this? You want a free bed?

OK, Tell you what I'm gonna do, since I'm in a generous mood. If you rub my back real good, I'll take you down to the furniture store afterwards and we'll choose something you like!

Let's not forget that the BBQ was slow's idea in the first place, so I'm expecting her to come. And Fattwins stop telling every one that I am crazy about slow, especially now that she already has a bf.

>CB, what's this? You want a free bed?

actually it was referring to Sunrise coming down but since you offered me a bed Ill take it! ...think they will deliver all the way to Kansai?! ;\)

>anyone is invited even the mods.

SJ1, can you make it down?