haha hmmm my "men" situation... under control?

the backcountry boys are under control, tamed them and sprinted past toque the whole way up karamatsu - all i could hear was "wait... please wait on us!" from below \:\) and i still managed to take a prize winning 100 pictures exactly on saturday, with the boys eating my snow hahaha

the oasaka boy, well if i could get my japanese under control, i might be able to get him under control too.

all the "ichiban" talk was of course in reference to mountains and not boys \:\) i do love the mountains MORE than boys \:\)

ps - great to meet creek girl too, she's a star!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>the oasaka boy, well if i could get my japanese under control, i might be able to get him under control too.

Id be happy to offer my translation services for you - 'Course, it will be as スケベ as possible :p ;\)

not that my スケベness could top yours eek.gif lol.gif

Princess Sas shall suffice thank you boys.

Yep count me in for Gravity (after i freeze out on my rollerblades, that is) - who else is going?

I'm busy teaching the skiers of Hakuba to speak English - will get on my mac and reduce sizes - will do it asap, because i know everyone wants to see the one of the dead animal - FT is it true you skied past it and didnt notice it???!!! lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
fun party Sat night! Everybody was probably seeing double by about 10:00pm. I started drinking around noon (didnt ski) and had a nice buzz all day and drank till midnight or just after. Nice to catch up with you again Markie - come through Kobe sometime \:\)

Also nice to meet AK77 - hes a nutter! lol.gif
damn, here's me thinking i had been on best behaviour. Makes me worry about the times I thought i'd been a nutter.

Very nice to meet everyone up in hakuba, and those who made the long journeys just for the party.

i've got about 3 from riding - my camera battery didn't like the cold. I think EBC has a few of the line, but mostly we clicked away like tourists on the hike up, and the hike out, snapping the lovely view, etc, - rather than the line as hungry SJ people want to see!

I have some of the line - a ton of the boys in all sorts of poses (looks like some kind of ski movie on my mac slideshow haha... a ski movie advertising their jackets and goggles or something, rather than crazy riding) - and lot of pics of avi debris. When we were riding the line i didnt have my camera out, just wanted to ski. But i do have some looking back up at our lines.

This is pretty embarrassing, \:o I was just wandering around the town when you guys having fun in the mountain. But I found my favorite bakery in Hakuba on Saturday. "Pan no Yama" near the 47 bakes addictive-free bread and baguette I had this morning was very good! \:\)

e0001860_21594191.jpg

EBC, that slideshow was very cool. I hope to become able to ski BC in a few years...