• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
markie is pretty pset that sunrise isnt going to knock out a few tunes this weekend
Ah, well he doesn't need to be upset - I AM going to be knocking out tunes this weekend and lots of them, just not in Hakuba :p

C'mon, CB, last time I played you weren't even listening ;\)

Slow, you'd better take your skis and have a coupla runs for me. Sounds like it's shaping up for a great one, sorry I can't make it.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
oioioioiiiiiiiiiiii, notto turruuuu \:\(

though we were quite messed up at that point \:D
Ah, is that what that was lol.gif
Toque you were obviously in the same state if you don't remember FT ushering me to the piano as soon as I walked in the door.... on the other hand it might simply have not been worth remembering, and if so I can't blame ya! lol.gif

It is hard to decide what to do in Hakuba this weekend but I'm thinking of having a relaxing weekend. I'll be there just for Markie, BBQ and onsen. I may take my road bike if the weather looks OK, though.

OK ok, I put my boots and Hoglofs jacket in my Ospray bag. I baked Ghiradelli double chocolate brownie tonight for the weekend. \:\) We'll get to Hakuba around noon on Saturday. See you there.

fun party Sat night! Everybody was probably seeing double by about 10:00pm. I started drinking around noon (didnt ski) and had a nice buzz all day and drank till midnight or just after. Nice to catch up with you again Markie - come through Kobe sometime \:\)

Also nice to meet AK77 - hes a nutter! lol.gif