• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Good points, guys, on the use of fattwins - both on the name for customers and also how it might affect fatty from being able to be himself in the forums, so to speak.

Fats you don't need to decide overnight, keep the ideas coming and sit with it a little while. I'm sure you will still get the domains you want, or if not, modify them slightly and you will. It's a good idea never to rush anything if you're not feeling totally okay about it.

Some more:

Hakuba Fat Powder Lodge

Might be too long for domain name (you could also get the domains hakubafat.com and also get hold of hakubapowder.com

Still, you might find the name too long, in which case forgetting all references to Fat, I'd go for The Powder Lodge

or Powder Haven (or Powder Heaven), though that might not stand out from the crowd enough for Montoya.

Fat Powder Lodge on it's own doesn't seem to make as much sense to me. I dont' know about "lodgings" instead of Lodge either. But of course, just my personal opinion.

Montoya, interesting info about the doublename web searching.

Quote:
Originally posted by montoya:
hmm.. after watching "Starsky & Hutch" tonight, I have completely changed my mind about this. I say go with a tag with da funk. yeah, how about "Huggy Bear"?
That scene with the "dragon and double dragon" had me rolling on the floor. That was funny lol.gif