Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
izzy, you're not allowed to post here until you do :p
That rule is posted somewhere on the first 15 pages, and until you find the exact quote and post it here, as cb says, you can't post in here ;\) :p
 Quote:
As well as find all the "will this thread explode" comments as well ;\)
:rolleyes:
That should be easy enough
Probably one of those comments about every 10-15 pages

Only 5%
Come on people. Let's up that to 10

Kuma,

Finally got a chance to ride my new Jussi 154 w/Cartel bindings. THIS BOARD ROCKS! There is no comparison to my Burton Clash or Soloman Driver...this thing is like butter. Thanks for the recomendation. happyglass.gif

question.gif If you guys are at all interested in a Cali TR, I'll post one later in the week.

Quote:
EBC, Wont be up in Haks until the job thing is sorted - no job then Ill be up in Haks for a few months touring before leaving the country. Hopefully will have good news by next week clap.gif \:D
What's this
Are you leaving Japan?

Come and do some BC in Canada dude

Can I crash at your place??Just thinking of options ~ since I dunno whats gonna happen with this job \:\( Stressful mate stressful. Trying to be calm and working out a good bit but...waiting and last minute is a bit stressful \:\(

If you can fix it, why worry?

If you cant fixt it, why worry?

Need to remember that more ;\)

Alright, I'll work on a TR tomorrow. There is a big storm coming tonight and is supposed to dump over 3 feet over a span of 18 hours. The storm is supposed to wrap up at 4am on Fri, so i'll be heading up for first chairs Friday morning.

On another note, seeing EBC on a snowboard would be something special....

Quote:
Originally posted by SirJibAlot:
On another note, seeing EBC on a snowboard would be something special....
Ahem... i don't think you are allowed to join the ranks of people who make fun of me on here yet, we don't ride together SJA. Get out there and get some photos (ones other than strange looking buildings) i want to see you jib like a badass ;\)

EBC, i'm not yet worthy to ride with you but i still like to poke fun at anyone... ;\)

Speaking of jibbing - I fell HARD on my ass today while hitting a box and now I have to keep switching 'cheeks' as I type this. I'll post some pics tomorrow during the snow storm.