he's going to be Church Boy starting this spring w/ his new gig!

going from girdwood w/ chugach powder guides. brother lives an hour's flight from anchorage.

i want: Wall Steet, Dentrites, Sphinx. but Sphinx is far and CPG may not go there

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

sounds sick dizzzy cant wait to see your pics --- heli-skiing in alaska is definitely on the list of MUST do adventures for me, but $$$$$$!

ps everyone - big snowflakes have been chomping down in hakuba all morning, a few inches of wet powder accumulating in the valley. probably back to the spring heatwave again 2moro though... sigh.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Pray for clear weather dizzy. AK would be sick but I cant afford it period
I can :p :p And I havent lost my ballzy legs - just havent had the chance to ski anything big (except two lines this year \:\( \:o )

Its all bout tradeoffs mate and what you can/cant live with. Good for you that you get to live and die in Hakuba. MOST people cant FT...we're normal people with normal lives, and will only be able to do just a few days/year or a few trips/year. Just gotta make the most of em thumbsup.gif

Like I said Im glad for you,m if this is what you want then im happy. I also have my goals as well and Ive stepped it up a bit this year when the conditions have let me, thats my point.

Im doing way more straightlines and highspeed pow turns.

thanks for the advice, fubuki. i'm going.

but i'm going mainly to see my brother and his sprouting nephews and to welcome the new one.

i wanna teach the oldest (5) to snowboard on our resort days. we've squeezed the heli days in tight as. if it's no-fly weather, we get our money back and have snowcat days.

i've been working for 9 years of my life now, supporting myself for about 11. there's a reason i horde my money away in summers ebc do u remember what i told u when we were coming down from tsugaike last summer? u should ditch graduation, especially if there's nothing invested in there.

cb, i'd say come w/ me but CPG told me i got the last seat on the chopper for those days. oh well.

we're having a record-breaking year for such little snowfall here. ak in december of last year broke records--28 feet. that's why i'm going. now is the time.

ak is beautiful.

dizzy_71.jpg?randNum=1172658313

last time i was there was may three years ago. i still had had a cast on my arm so no riding then:

dizzy_72.jpg?randNum=1172658313

If I could go anywhere right now Id probably say the Maldeves (though Ill save that for my honeymoon) or Puerto Galera in the Philippines and go diving. Feel like some place warm right now and get a tan, drink some cocktails, read a book, relax in a hammock happyglass.gif

hey AK when will u be back on a board? I was checking out tail blocks on the transworld site last night - lets tailblock!

sent my suprateam for warranty so I will be jibbing on my 5 year old suprateam (which is stiff like a bowl of udon & fractured) and my 166 doraemon. want to try some handplants too lol.gif

Kumapix, you too are invited for a get together at my place this spring.

Anybody who is interested, crash at my place and the sesh the best-maintained park in the world at yachiho kogen on day 1, and then rock out at the Karuizawa pipe the next.

lets make a date and get out shredc/jib/faceplant on!