slow you cant come up this weekend.....why not?

yeah CB where the heck are you.......

DZ so your girl is coming eh? Maybe she and little Fubuki could ride together.....I need a partner at 47 this weekend....that is if they don't close the Gondola for a slight breeze again.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

oeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffff! want to ski today want to ski today want to ski today want to ski today - epic bluebird powder day, but i've had the last 2 fridays off..... but who's in for a secret spot 2moro?

that was the most convincing storm yet this season, the snow on the valley floor is pretty light thumbsup.gif windblown baby

tohoku bum - yaaaa let's go and get piste!

you can't remove it.

say you're in bad weather and you go down the wrong slope. you realize after a bit that you're heading the wrong way. u stop and get the snowshoes out. just then a natural avy hits you. (actually this happened last year at tsugaike)

the bigger thing though is the constant pack size. whether you want to do an in & out run or a 5 day hike you're stuck with the same size pack

hey fubuki, slow, FT, et all, thanks guys - but life is kinda hectic right now. Wanna get up there badly but... \:\(

Hope in the Spring for some touring - this will be my worst (read fewest days) season since Ive been skiing \:\(

Ski safe and hope to sit round the fireplace with a few beers with you guys soon happyglass.gif

BTW, slow, everybody knows herbal is better than prescription ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
heading up in the morning.

ebc i think the d80 with 18-200 lens is the best deal thumbsup.gif

tohoku bum beware of ebc's secret spots
i soooo want the D80 with 18-200mm lens, would be the ultimate set up, i guess i should invest, it's a LOT of money though.

my secret spots are actually bars in echoland, i don't ski anymore, i followed AK's suit and retired for a life of partying cool.gif thumbsup.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fubuki:
EBC- whats another Friday.....???
So how much is on the valley floor?
yeh i know - what's another friday? but friday is omachi day (last time i saw them due to unforseen holiday taking, was at flippin ski school 2 weeks ago) and i HAVE to go to physio at omachi hospital after work tonight.

on the valley floor is the lightest niiiicest snow i've seen all season, last night was a real hakuba style storm. about 20cm or more outside my house, but that depends where you stand and which way the wind blows. the wind last night blew my metal snow shovel thing all the way across the road, and i nearly ran over it on the way out (to some secret spots) last night.