• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

I actually started a new job that has added some complictations to my snowboarding...

I have a trip planned with a friends company but the way it's puking in the koots where the company is based - it may just end up turning in to a Kootney story. If I make it, it will be short - maybe a week. But i think Im kootney bound this weekend if I finish up work by thursday.

Was a pleasure to meet all of you guys at the lodge, I hope next time I will be up there I will have some time to catch some turns with the rest of the SJers.

Dizzy it seems that we met and spoke to each other but didn’t properly SJ introduced, I was “slow's friend”. :p

The ARAC course was exhausting, I never thought I would have to come back to work to rest! I still have 2 more days in Feb, so I will try to take 1-2 days off and come up there a bit earlier.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:

EBC, ride faster girl thumbsup.gif
... i was riding as fast as the boys the other day, when we were out in the morning with sock monkey, andrew, hugh etc. the day we were out together, i pissed around on the other side of skyline and you guys went straight down.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
haha! I saw a guy eat it hard trying that tree on Sunday! lol.gif
that was funny eh bushy? He went up the tree and busted over face first lol.gif
What day did we hit it the second time?
That could have been Dizzy! (Who took the photo the first time) Was he wearing red and black???
He rode pretty much to the top, then did a toe edge catch frontside rodeo onto his back.
It was pretty funny - he was fine. They make them tough in the mid west. Even if they can't say gondola properly lol.gif

6 to 8 years to grow, eh. Then some bloody snowboarder bums come and slide up it on their tea trays. Typical.