• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have Iron Maiden..."Run to the Hills"... running through my mind. Seems like the only way to escape this heat.

Yes. Unfortunately, my threshold for getting very sweaty is not very much at all. About 25 degrees!

Not according to the weather forecast I've been going by for the last couple of weeks.   http://weather.yahoo.co.jp/weather/jp/expo/beer/22/5030.html

Rain today is pretty mad.....not big fat drops just tons of little fast ones. Days like today I loved playing football....pitch is soaked and slick, tackles flying everywhere and guaranteed to get absolutely filthy :)

Well after all the crazy dry weather we had been having today it has been raining and at the moment it is absolutely pi+*ing it down, the roads are nicely flooding.

Bring it on, its about time we get some serious rain!

Bloody hell when it decides to rain in Kofu it really rains.

I think we have had a years rain in one night.

Thundered all night so load it kept waking us up and so much rain all the fields are flooded.

I know I wanted so decent rain but now it has gone to opposite extremes.

Kofu is the wettest place in all of Yamanashi if not koshin/Kanto today after months of being the driest.

Out here on the coast it was the same Snowdude. It rained so hard going over Kameshi Pass this morning cars actually slowed to crawl...buckets of water per second on the windshield and you could not see at all.