• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have Iron Maiden..."Run to the Hills"... running through my mind. Seems like the only way to escape this heat.

Yes. Unfortunately, my threshold for getting very sweaty is not very much at all. About 25 degrees!

Not according to the weather forecast I've been going by for the last couple of weeks.   http://weather.yahoo.co.jp/weather/jp/expo/beer/22/5030.html

Boy did I make the wrong choice to go back to Canada at Christmas this year. Not only do I have to put up with this "hot and miserable" but I miss out on my regular two weeks of skiing in Hokkaido over the winter break. It's usually summer in Canada, winter in Hokkaido.

Ya..we've done it before but there isn't all that much time given Christmas and spending enough time with friends and family. In Hokkaido, it's just my wife's family who don't really like me much anyway..so I can just be absent most of the time no problem... :sj-lol:

• Like 1

Ya..we've done it before but there isn't all that much time given Christmas and spending enough time with friends and family. In Hokkaido, it's just my wife's family who don't really like me much anyway..so I can just be absent most of the time no problem... :sj-lol:

So what did you do to upset the in-laws - apart from being Canadian??? ;)

So what did you do to upset the in-laws - apart from being Canadian??? ;)

I don't know...just oil and vinegar. Same as me and that Pie Eater guy....just can't get along.. :wave:

Her brother and I are fine but.....Her mother and I had a real go-getter-battle about 8 years ago and I said some things that really hurt her. It's funny how when mean and spiteful people get a tiny taste of their own crap and then use it to cry wolf for ever after. Not a nice person.

Haha....I don't know about leaving but ..certainly a reason for not going back permanently... ;)
There must be a mother-in-law joke in there somewhere but I'll leave that to pie-eater! ;)