SnowJapan Giveaways 2012/2013 - Please Read

• SnowJapan Admin

Then, theoretically, maybe we just couldn't be bothered giving those people free stuff.

:thumbsup:

Things like Resort Reviews and Photos benefit lots of people.

The resorts are happy, literally thousands of people are happy as they read them and see them when they research stuff on the site - as no doubt many people reading this have done in the past - and we are happy.

Let's happy.

If some people use/take and then don't want to help and support, that's their choice.

(Hey, thanks!)

But I suppose those folk shouldn't really expect our goodwill in return.

:friend:

We only have to post a small moderate resort review and a few photos? Tcha! And if its alright,we might get another one?

Clearly im gonna be swimming in bloody tickets! :( Ill have to conduct my own giveaway to get rid of them :p

This is awesome. Its clearly a virtuous circle. More exposure = more resorts participating = more tickets = more chance of getting free tickets. Plus i freaking LOVE reviews! It might even encourage some lurkers to break their post cherry and thats great for the forum. Win win win win win. : D

Ippy - "It might even encourage some lurkers to break their post cherry and thats great for the forum"

Ippy, Ippy, you just keep coming out with these totally original lines - don't ever change mate - highly entertaining

• Like 1

If you have any for yuzawa area (naeba, kagura, gala/kogen/ishiuchi maruyama, or maiko), I'd write the best damn report possible. I plan on spending a day at each of them, so I hopefully can get a good feel.

Please post those best damn reports regardless of winning a ticket or not. :friend:

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes, that would be good. Wouldn't want people to just post reviews when they win a ticket!

We haven't been able to add any new reviews to the system for quite a while - server related issues. When we launch our new updated version of SnowJapan, once the initial shock subsides hopefully people will see how much cleaner and simpler submitting Resort Reviews will be. And hopefully more people will go back and post some reviews from their experiences and it will become a much more active and used part of the site.

• SnowJapan Admin

We don't know exactly yet, still working as hard as we possibly can to get it all ready.

At least a few more weeks are required.

The "new" Reviews section is actually ready now, but unfortunately we can't just put part of the new stuff online --- all the new stuff has to go online together at the same time.

If you have any for yuzawa area (naeba, kagura, gala/kogen/ishiuchi maruyama, or maiko), I'd write the best damn report possible. I plan on spending a day at each of them, so I hopefully can get a good feel.

Please post those best damn reports regardless of winning a ticket or not. :friend:

And if you wanna be the best you need to start training. Might i recommend practicing by finding a subject that only you find fascinating and delving into the minutia of it until you too can find a way of saying the same thing 1000 times without anyone realising. :)