SnowJapan Giveaways 2012/2013 - Please Read

ive had a wee think about it and it turns out that the "four days" ive just creeped over a full day.

day 1: Goryu - started 2pm, finished 4.

day 2: goryu again - started 2.40, finished 4.

day 3: happo - started around 10.30, had lunch, actually clipped in around 11, rode till 2.40 (then missed the stupid bus).

day 4: Nozawa - clipped in around 11.30, rode until 3.20

In total, i think im just about 11 hours. Not much to blog here unless it was a blog on how to fail to get out of bed to go snowboarding. :)

I will post a trip report and photos anyway, as I have done for the past couple of seasons. But free tickets would make it a lot sweeter :p

Besides, there's me and 5 others coming. If I had free tickets, then I could buy a round or two... Sharing is caring, right?

I will post a trip report and photos anyway, as I have done for the past couple of seasons. But free tickets would make it a lot sweeter :p

Besides, there's me and 5 others coming. If I had free tickets, then I could buy a round or two... Sharing is caring, right?

dude, get them to register, do 5 posts each and then they can enter too. Sharing is caring.

Great stuff.

(I wouldn't expect Shiga Kogen ones. Apart from the fact that they now apparently couldn't give two hoots about gaijin visiting, they have never really done that - difficult when so many resorts covered etc.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SnowJapan Admin

You can as many as you want, angrybird.

We do ask that you please only enter Giveaways that you feel you have a very good chance of using the ticket if you win though.