• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rumour mill in town has Hakuba Goryu opening on Saturday subject to getting staff in place

You big wuss!

I dont expect any rental shop will be open though. depending on foot size and board options though I could lend you something if you are truely game to try this. Where are you coming from?

theres a bus and its running. Seemed epic to cycle it when there was only the choice of cycling or not going. That showed dedication. With a bus actually running it just shows pig headed stupidity in the face of reality. :)

Plus its peeing it down today, whereas tonight its gonna snow. So why spend my morning cycling and then riding knackered for a few hours in the rain then paying 3000 yen for a place to kip before cycling home in the snow tomorrow, when i could spend 3000 yen on the bus there and back, get up at a normal hour, arrive relatively fresh around 10am and ride in fresh fluffy pow for a few hours before popping back home all happy for work on monday?

stories have been trickling in of others that I was out with going waaay down the tracks....1 guy ended up in Hakone, another did the Tokaido yo-yo....down to Numazu, then back up to Shimbashi before finally hitting his home station in Shonan!! I only went 3 stops past, so not too bad :D

a little frosting on the cams. I must keep reminding myself that today isnt thursday and ive still got another day of this shit* before i can go play. One more day and the season kicks off with a... bit of a gammy limp? Still, ill take it!

camera2_121121113002.jpg

*not riding.

actually a gammy limp technically could mean either a limp that is gammy, or a not that great a limp (which could be a bad limp, or a non-limp) now i think about it. Innt English briilliant!