We're wondering what cunning plan we could introduce this year for conditions in our Giveaways.

- people pay us to enter?

- people write more than 500 word resort reviews or upload over 20 photos?

- "like" us on Facebook. (No, scrap that I just simply hate that idea myself, it just seems so tacky).

Which do you think would annoy the people who feel entitled to "stuff for nothing" most, as we'll probably go for that? ;)

I think you should base it on how many Guess Where This Is quizzes someone gets right.

Speaking of which: Norn Minakami.

Close but it was actually norun murkami; however, I shall give this one to you.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

We're wondering what cunning plan we could introduce this year for conditions in our Giveaways.

- people pay us to enter?

- people write more than 500 word resort reviews or upload over 20 photos?

- "like" us on Facebook. (No, scrap that I just simply hate that idea myself, it just seems so tacky).

Which do you think would annoy the people who feel entitled to "stuff for nothing" most, as we'll probably go for that? ;)

I think you should base it on how many Guess Where This Is quizzes someone gets right.

Speaking of which: Norn Minakami.

Close but it was actually norun murkami; however, I shall give this one to you.

I shall accept. But in turn will donate this one to Chriselle -- I want to see what he says he has up his sleeve.

Take it away, Chriselle!

Haha.....you are a gentleman and a scholar MO. Unfortunately, I am away from the computer this weekend and can't access the photos. So, I must decline your fine offer. I'll get one of these sooner or later. Back to you Metabo. :wave: