The pic is rather generic - could be anywhere

You think so?

Great big top lift station with those trees and a run going down off the side? I would have thought it couldn't be that many places - we just don't know where!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

Damn,,,,,I was going to say Kamui. But I was thinking the restaurant at the top..which has windows....NOT the gondola station. Weird as I pretty much always ski to the right......BAKKA DA NE!! :doh:

But you were forced into posting to get them hey? ;)

The scoundrels!

I have spent a few nights back in the UK over the years with my north-west compatriots, Mr SJ himself and scouser. And that Blackpool Tower bloke.

Still don't know how they do it, all shrouded in mystery!

Part of SPECTRE I reckon.

• SnowJapan Admin

We're wondering what cunning plan we could introduce this year for conditions in our Giveaways.

- people pay us to enter?

- people write more than 500 word resort reviews or upload over 20 photos?

- "like" us on Facebook. (No, scrap that I just simply hate that idea myself, it just seems so tacky).

Which do you think would annoy the people who feel entitled to "stuff for nothing" most, as we'll probably go for that? ;)

I think you should put an 'Unlike" button on SJ facebook and the ones who complain and/or push it the most should be deported to..............hmmn?............... can't decide.

Hang on, new idea- get them onto the work-gang on Mt Granview

As I mentioned before....number of posts on the forums. Participate and contribute to the community and partake in the rewards. Although I think it's rewarding enough just to talk to .....ehem.....ME. :wave:

• SnowJapan Admin

Some of the comments we got from a few people last year were classics.

One person told us how they "absolutely hated" the Forums (charming!), and so it's just unacceptable that they need to sign up in order to enter to get free stuff.

Another complained about me repeating one of their outraged comments on here that they had sent me via email. They said that I was invading their privacy, or whatever the expression is. They didn't seem to realise that when I did this I had not mentioned their name, their username or anything else for that matter - they had not even posted on here and actually I didn't even mention if they were a he or a she! - and so it was simply impossible for anyone to be able to guess who that comment was coming from, out of anyone in the entire world!

Just totally nuts some of the comments we get.

:confused:

• SnowJapan Admin

We try very hard to remain very polite when we do communicate, sometimes it is difficult - but if someone goes over the line (our line), they simply get ignored now. It's not as if we owe them anything.

They is nothing to gain from showing any annoyance or simply trying to explain something that someone has already firmly decided is a terrible idea.

:friend:

We're wondering what cunning plan we could introduce this year for conditions in our Giveaways.

- people pay us to enter?

- people write more than 500 word resort reviews or upload over 20 photos?

- "like" us on Facebook. (No, scrap that I just simply hate that idea myself, it just seems so tacky).

Which do you think would annoy the people who feel entitled to "stuff for nothing" most, as we'll probably go for that? ;)

I think you should base it on how many Guess Where This Is quizzes someone gets right.

Speaking of which: Norn Minakami.

Good idea MO and also credits given to the thread starter.

I do believe you have solved this one too - Well done, you certainly know your aerial shots