Since the view of Mt. Fuji is from my backyard I don't have anything obscuring it. Being only about 30 kms away puts it almost in my backyard ;)

Bang goes the case of aki aji being sent down then.

Git. ;)

I do miss my weekly trips into Fujisawa on the sotetsu line with it's majestic views of Mt Fuji

The Odakyu line has majestic views.... Sotetsu into Shonandai doesn't really show shit!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely.   What a beautiful mountain in it's own isolated symmetrical way.

Just send it up here instead.

Black Mountain that is one of the best views in the world to have, I am so envious!!!!!

My wife just can't understand and is annoyed with me....

Footy season is now officially over, so she's thinking OK my wonderful husband won't be glued to the TV each night watching live footy, replayed games, games from the past, footy show, stats show and anything else related to footy!

But then I look at the photos of Fuji and Yeti and see some early snow, the juices flow, look at the calendar and start to count the days before I jump on that 400 ton plane and jet my way to the rising sun looking for the best snow falls in the world.

Well I'm sorry honey whilst I will try and show you some form of interaction and attention unfortunately most of my time will be spent on snowjapan.com reading threads and stories about my other passion "snowboarding"

Some pics from this morning. Was coming down pretty well as I drove over the Nakayama-toge last night on my way back from Sapporo. Hopefully a good sign of things to come.

Mt Yotei

Mt Annupuri

Niseko Annupuri Ski Resort

Grand Hirafu Resort

• SnowJapan Admin

Cool, great to see. It's fairly cold here in Niigata too but no snow I can see.

Some of our Now weather reports should be starting to pop up soon if they haven't already, and then starting to crank into gear over the next month or two as the new season approaches.

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/daily/nowcalendar.php

Exciting!

I was having a nice sleep and my lady called me from on the way to work to let me know that we can see snow on the top of Kagura from here in Minamiuonuma.

So I'll try to get some visual evidence going today.