Niseko Drinks 22nd January

Originally Posted By: Go Native
Mmm have been known to snore and throw up and even pee in weird places after a big night out but I'm never an angry drunk! thumbsup

Thats nice. Atleast you get a cuddle as he urinates down your leg. haha

Friend from the UK was the niiicest drunk ever, just had a little sleep & pee issue. That sofa was never the same!
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you don't snore to loud I will probably drown you out, hell it's not really my place so you could probably throw up if you really had too, but I am concerned with what constitutes a 'weird place'... like someone's ear?

Well a couple of years ago after a big night at karaoke I got up and started peeing in the dirty clothes basket. My wife asked WTF I was doing and supposedly I replied that it was ok as I was peeing out the window (that's how she tells it, of course I don't remember). There are other stories but that's the most recent wink

Back in my university days (more years ago than I care to remember), I brought a girl home and awoke in the early hours of the morning to see her squatting and going for a pee on my armchair omg Needless to say it put a dampener on proceedings!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: iiyamadude
Yeah right.
wakaranai

Well actually I have everything sorted just need to figure out a way to get some footage from another camera on my computer, new macs don't have a space for fire wire anyone have ideas?

Not that it really matters, but didn't you say last week that the reason was that the sj system wasn't accepting your photos or something?

Be consistent now.

If you just simply don't want to, then why don't you just tell us to sod off - it would be more sincere, y'know.

wave

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Yeah right.
wakaranai

Well actually I have everything sorted just need to figure out a way to get some footage from another camera on my computer, new macs don't have a space for fire wire anyone have ideas?

I hate to say it but man...you are SOL. That's exactly the reason I have two old G4 towers running FCP 3.x. and After Effects 4.1 Production.... Rock solid video system. Your best and perhaps only solution is to find a used Mac. I don't think the Firewire to USB will ever work reliably. The protocols are just way too different. AND...tape and firewire are fading away into oblivion.... sadface
Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Yeah right.
wakaranai

Don't use a Mac biggrin

Been using a USB to fire wire cable for photo's here on my sisters Mac, works ok not sure about video. See you all there. I will have a grey hoodie on with my name on the back (''Tex'' in case you missed it wink )