• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very humid, gets a bit humid during the day some days but in general a dry heat here but very hot when the sun is out, it is really punishing. By about 5-6 pm any humidity is gone and the nights with the exception of a few are not humid at all and not hot either.

When I take my dog out for a walk in the morning and evening I don't sweat at all.

I sweat bucket loads during the day though, can't wait for it too cool down a bit!

Bloody hot here today if your in the sun, but already the wind here has a cooling breeze to it, and for the past couple of week the dragon flies have been flying around, today there are many, autumn is not far off now!

It's been a little too hot for me the last few days, man. Haven't been able to escape from town and I've had to use the air con for sleeping, which always feels kind of gross somehow. The heat's heading as far as Hokkers from tomorrow apparently.

The warmth certainly has reached up north. It was 29 at 8:00am this morning!! Actually cooled slightly at 9:00am and I don't expect it to get much warmer but damn that's a warm start to the day for up here.

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Jacket time hey scouser.
I was out in a t-shirt, a bit chilly at times.
Can't complain!
clap

That's why England is so WORLD-FAMOUS for it's marvelous weather (as well as it's stellar cuisine, right). razz

Well, HOT veryangry it is, right now but next week I'll be swimming and chilling in the deep inaka in Kochi so bring it on, baby! groovy I Hope all you guys in Japan at the mo get a chance to do the same. smile
Originally Posted By: RobBright
A Canadian insulting the UK about it's weather and cuisine?

But... but... don't they have, like, maple syrup... and more maple syrup?

Rainy day here today perhaps but looks like it should buck up for the weekend and into next week. Going for a bit of a driving hols on the south coast.

Wow really! I normally cool the room leave the aircon set for one hour when I sleep then sleep all night with the exception of a few nights. Actually last night turned chilly in the room by the early hours, it was a great feeling.

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
A few nights lately I've left the thing on all the way through.

been doing this for a while now. We sometimes set the timer so that it switches itself off but usually after about 20 mins we wake up in a sweat and have to turn it back on again

Gotta leave the windows open when you do the timer thing or it'll be HOT for sure as soon as the air con stops. The heat seems to have lost its edge a bit the last couple of days.