Good album by The Cure.

Also, what it has been yesterday and today, reaching close to 35 degrees in parts of Niigata.

The rainy season was announced as over yesterday morning and now headlong at full speed into summer.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks MB.

Its actually not that bad, just a bit red. I always wear sunscreen on my head (baldies need protection) and body, but usually my legs don't get burnt as they are hairy.....yesterday though I was down the beach all day, no cream on the legs and now they are like crab sticks!! smile

Yikes.

I hate sunburn.

When I was a kid I got some real bad sunburn once and it put me off the idea of sunbathing or "getting a tan" for life. Both of which seem slightly ludicrous ideas in the first place.

I now have this indelible image of you in a Bento Box with Surimi legs Tubby ...something like below, but replace with crab sticks for legs!!!

http://wanderingvegans.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/robot_bento.jpg

(HUGE picture so just click and go rather than embed and stuff up the page smile )

lol

yeah GG I've had a couple of bad burns when I was a kid and its made me super careful......just not yesterday sadface

everyday in summer here I splash on the suncream, now I've to remember and do my legs as well

I was in Takasaki (in Gunma) a few days back. Don't think I have ever experienced that heat before. I think they said on the news it was over 38 degrees. Glad to get out of there.

Hows it going in the city now?

It was really hot here today, though having to be outside working picking up litter didn't help. Looking forward to a good beer!

we had the coolest night in sometime last night getting down to 14 degrees. It was lovely! got to a top today of 26 with pretty low humidity, very pleasant.

Wow nice lowest here recently has been about 20oC with a average high of around 32. It reached 35 here one day this summer otherwise averagely 32 being the top temp.

was super hot today, was down the beach from late afternoon. Tons of people around, it was Enoshima's Hanabi (Fireworks) Matsuri today, good crack all round and just a wee bit the other side of sober! wink