• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Ger has hit the nail on the head, for some reason English fans can't take another person (perhaps another Brit) going against their team. The wagons get circled and the person is hounded.

That is just a truly pathetic comment.

As can amply be seen in this thread alone, English fans are perhaps the biggest critics of the England team.

Pathetic my arse! The argument is nothing to do with wether England fans are critical of the team or not, ts about their inability to allow others to be critical of the team. Actually this didn't even start about team at all, it was to do with the media coverage. Jeez man, take off the blinkers and look past the end of your nose. Nobody was actually poking criticism at the team
Originally Posted By: brit-gob
Fans by definiton are blinkered and deluded

confused

By definition?
Exactly what planet are you on?

what planet are you on?
Fans ARE deluded and blinkered, because they will believe that there team will be able to win even n the face of facts that point out otherwise. Is it really that difficult to comprehend?

Each season, before the football gets underway, most fans will have hyped themselves up into believing that this could be their year, often when nothing much has changed from the season before. But for fans of a few clubs/teams, these hopes are really just pipe dreams. they are deluding themselves as to their ability to win. Thats fans all over the world
The argument is nothing to do with wether England fans are critical of the team or not, ts about their inability to allow others to be critical of the team.

Nobody was actually poking criticism at the team

So, um, what's it about then?

Quote:
inability to allow others to be critical of the team

Haven't multiple English dudes on here actually been encouraging you to be critical of the team?
Haven't people basically been saying that they don't give a shit?
Originally Posted By: scouser
Yes that is a silly comment.

Throw your mud at England all you want to, I might even join you... though my care levels are so low I might give it a miss.

talk about a silly comment
Fans ARE deluded and blinkered, because they will believe that there team will be able to win even n the face of facts that point out otherwise. Is it really that difficult to comprehend?

I don't believe England are able to win.
Who here as even implied that?
Seems lots of people agree with me.

You may well be deluded and blinkered... but don't talk for others.
The argument is nothing to do with wether England fans are critical of the team or not, ts about their inability to allow others to be critical of the team.

Nobody was actually poking criticism at the team

So, um, what's it about then?

Quote:
inability to allow others to be critical of the team

Haven't multiple English dudes on here actually been encouraging you to be critical of the team?
Haven't people basically been saying that they don't give a shit?

where are you reading that i want to be, or have been critical abot the team??

I have said countless times since my first post, that I never said anything about the English team, you guys get so enraged that you aren't even taking in what's being said. The original point was that some people thought that Japanese TV coverage was way over the top when they beat Cameroon, and I said that its not any worse than the coverage of back home. Now please tell me where I have mentioned anything about being critical of the England team?

I don't believe England are able to win.
Who here as even implied that?
Seems lots of people agree with me.

You may well be deluded and blinkered... but don't talk for others.

why are you constantly going on about the team?
The form, ability or chances of the team were never mentioned!!

Enraged? Who is enraged? lol

Simply responding to some of the bullshit you are posting.

And you now seem intent of messing the thread up as much as you possibly possible, probably so no-one can even work out what was being said and what wasn't.

I think Ignore this user is called for. Bye. wave

I have been enjoying the games on telly, but I just wish they started earlier - I crash early! And certainly dont wake up at like 3am to watch the US tie England razz razz Sucks for England eh. Crap goal. But, if the keeper was better it wouldnt have gone in! wink

I also just found out (90% sure according to the big cheese) that Ill be in England this summer taking our soccer team there on an exchange program. That will be interesting smile Paris this past March, England this summer, and China next March. We will go see a game or two while there, so that will be fun. They sell pints there at the games? biggrin