Had a wonderful day in Tokyo.

Thunder Dolphin was conquered 7 times! Great ride, very smooth, more really exciting then scary for me.

A-ha were great too. Morton is still unreasonably sexy for a 50 year old (no offence meant to 50 years olds in general!) wink Perhaps it's that fantastic voice he has.

thumbsup

Very tired this morning though.

Great coaster. As with all coasters best at the very front or the very back. That first drop is impressive - when you're at the front looking almost straight down. Ace. Whiplash one the back is great too.

7 times, wow you really went for it. Very smooth ride though isn't it. Might have a go myself again soon.

Adrenalin as well will contibute to getting tired. As well as all that walking round to get off and on the thing. wink

I seriously think you are out of date there thursday. Or just drunk and being silly.

Alton Towers has Nemesis which is great, Air which is not, 'Rita' which is seriously short and Oblivion which is one drop and all of them now getting on. Hardly the number 1 coaster experience in the world!

They're more focussed on families now as they simply can't get permission to make the mega coaster they want/wanted to.

iamright

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
I seriously think you are out of date there thursday. Or just drunk and being silly.

Alton Towers has Nemesis, Air, 'Rita' and Oblivion all of them now getting on. Hardly the number 1 coaster experience in the world!

ahem...read my lips.

Who said "in the world" or even "in England" or even "in Staffordshire"?