Originally Posted By: thursday
especially when delivered by Pullman, the wet blanket of lead actors.

Oh yes. He is always a wet blanket isn't he.

I liked Malice which he was in (and his character was a wet blanket).
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no not mixed up. You are right.

Havent seen Twilight so not too keen to rush off to New Moon.

My 16 yr old is keen to see it, but not stand in a queue at midnight keen. However I do know a few people who are updating thier status on facebook counting down until they see it at the opening - bit like Johnny Depp for me - I dont get it...

Sorry V

- In the Important News of the Day thread I said that I do not get the attraction of Johnny Depp (recently voted most sexy man again) - so in the same way as I dont get why people are so keen on JD ....

I also dont get why people are so mad keen on Twilight...

Oops sorry Mamabear my fault. What I mean is I don't 100% understand what "updating thier status on facebook counting down" is all about - not interested in facebook and find it all rather strange that some people spend so much time on it and twitter and the like telling their friends what they had for lunch and other such revelations.

friend

ahhhh!

I was the same until I got me a facebook page. I check it like I check my emails - and have reconected with a lot of people that I had not had time to see. there is the odd person on there that drives me banana's "60 minutes until New Moon!" "30 minutes until New Moon" "Going in to see New Moon right now" spring to mind... But mostly I have found it really beneficial and a huge time saver.

Also averted a few meltdowns with friends - when you see a sus status update (friend of mine lost her husband to cancer last Christmas and occassionally her (rare) updates set of alarm bells)... So far we have been able to get a coffee/lunch or some other face to face contact going before she gets REALLY depressed.

If you are LIVING on facebook its a problem - if you are using it as a social tool...it works brilliantly.