• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A collection recently emailed to me - some good, some very good   The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.   A mate of mine r

One Golden Week a man took the bullet from Tokyo to Osaka. When he got in he said to the ticket man:

"Sir. I really need you to do me a favor, I have to get off this train in Nagoya, but I'm very tired and it is for sure that I will fall asleep. So what I want you to do is that you wake me up in Nagoya because I have to meet my family there and it is very important for me. Here you have 10,000 yen for the favor. But I warn you sometimes when people wake me up I get really violent, but no matters what I do or say you got to get me out of this train in Nagoya. Is that clear?"

So the ticket man agreed and took the 10,000 yen. Later as the man had said he fell asleep, and when he woke up he realized that he was in Osaka. He was so mad at the ticket man that he ran over and started yelling at the ticket man.

"Are you stupid or something??? I paid you 10,000 yen so that you wake me up in Nagoya. And you didn't, so I want my money back!"

While the man was yelling at the ticket guy, two other guys that were also in the train were looking at them, so one turns to the other and says to him:

Man 1: "Look at this guy! He is mad!"

Man 2: "Yeah! He's almost as mad as the guy they made get out of the train in Nagoya."

Got this one yesterday - I liked it.

I asked my friend's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up.

She said she wanted to be Prime Minister of Australia some day.

Both of her parents, Labor supporters, were standing there, so I asked her,

"If you were Prime Minister what would be the first thing you would do?"

She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people."

Her parents beamed, and said, "Welcome to the Labor Party!"

"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I told her.

I continued, "But you don't have to wait until you're Prime Minister to do that. You can come over to my house, mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out. You can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked,

"Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

I smiled and said, "Welcome to the Liberal Party."

Her parents still aren't speaking to me.

ok first the SMAP member...

do you know that an old lady told the police about it...

One evening three old ladies were sitting on a park bench and SMAP member Kusanagi jumped out of the bushes and with no clothes on!

The first lady had a stroke, the second one had a stroke, but the third one's arm was too short to reach.

second the naked hikers, shame they are not too young...

anyways its breakfast time at the camp site..

"You know, honey," the lady breathlessly says, "My breasts are as hot for you today as ever."

"I wouldn't be surprised," replied the guy. "One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal!

ok its still friday maths & natto!

"Divide fourteen tubs of natto into three bowls of rice so that each bowl has an odd number of natto in it."

"That's easy: one, one, and twelve."

"But twelve isn't odd!"

"It's an odd number of natto to put in a bowl of rice..."

sorry it was scraping the barrel

Originally Posted By: ger
How about a swine flu theme?

2007 - Chinese year of the Chicken - Bird Flu Pandemic devastates parts of Asia
2008 - Chinese year of the Horse - Equine Influenza decimates Australian racing
2009 - Chinese year of the Pig - Swine Flu Pandemic kills hundreds of pigs around the globe.

Has any one else noticed?

It gets worse........ Next year......
2010 - Chinese year of the Cock - what could possibly go wrong?

(OK OK - so they are not really the right Chinese years - but I thought it was funny when it was sent to me accurate or not...after all since when do we let fact interfere with a good story wink LOL)