• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A collection recently emailed to me - some good, some very good   The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.   A mate of mine r

The good thing is that they fill the table with carafes of wine and other such drinks, jugs of beer, etc etc and you can go to the bar and order yourself, brill!! Last time I got in one hell of a shape!! lol had a handbags at dawn fight with my brother and still had enough room to have a few reconcilliatory drinks in our local bar when we got back to our home station!! cheers

Originally Posted By: stemik
thats pretty good value....i would pay double at stay for 5 hours!

unfortunately we can't, its a party plan thing organised by the work, so they will have about 120 ALT's drinking them dry, I think 2.5 hrs is all they can afford to let us drink!

I've done that before though, when I first came back to Japan the other year, La Pausa (a cheapo Italian place) used to do a Nomihodai for 950 yen for 90 mins. We didn't even need to eat, so we would often just double up and get another 90 mins at the end for 950 yen. Unfortunately they stopped that and included a Tabehodai part as well. Its still cheap though, think its 2500 yen for a tabe and nomi hodai for 90 mins.

Well its Friday again tomorrow and its another nomi/tabe hodai for me, this time up in Shibuya, going to super cheap ass pizza place Shakeys, pizzas are naff but the beer is ok and its only 2000 yen for as long as you want!! Get oiled up before going to a club.....see you on the other side!!!

biggrin

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Well its Friday again tomorrow and its another nomi/tabe hodai for me, this time up in Shibuya, going to super cheap ass pizza place Shakeys, pizzas are naff but the beer is ok and its only 2000 yen for as long as you want!! Get oiled up before going to a club.....see you on the other side!!!

biggrin

again? you trying to catch up with my liver damage?

Bruce from Sydney decided to go skiing to Hakuba with his best friend, Bob. They rented a car at Narita Airport and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard(2006). They pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

The lady spoke perfect English.."I realize it’s terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but after coming back from living on the Gold Coast its that I’m recently widowed," she explained. "I’m afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house."

"Don’t worry," Bruce said. "We’ll be happy to sleep in the shed next to the house. And if the weather breaks, we’ll be gone at first light."

The lady agreed, and the two skiers found their way to the shed and settled in for the night. Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way.

They enjoyed a great week of skiing.

About nine months later, Bruce got an unexpected letter from Japan.

It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the Japanese lawyer of that attractive widow he had met on the ski trip to Hakuba.

He dropped in on his friend Bob and asked, "Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday in Hakuba?"

"Yes, I do."

"Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?"

"Yes," Bob said, a little embarrassed about being found out. "I have to admit that I did."

"And did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?"

Bob’s face turned red and he said, "Yeah, sorry, buddy. I’m afraid I did. Why do you ask?"

"She just died and left me everything."

(And you thought the ending would be different, didn’t you?)

• 2 weeks later...

In Niseko an American, a Chinese, and an Aussie were on top of a burning new condominium. When the firemen got there they stretched the trampoline out and told the American to jump. He jumped, then the firemen moved back and he died.

Then they moved back and told the Chinese to jump. He said ''No! I saw what you just did!'' The firemen replied, ''we don't like Americans, we won't move this time!'' So he believed them and jumped. They moved again, then returned to where they were.

Then they told the Aussie to jump. he replied ''No I saw what you did to them!'' The firemen said, ''we don't like Americans or Chinese, we like Aussies!'' He then said ''OK! I'll tell you what to do! All of you put the net on the ground and BACK UP!''