• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just doodling around on you tube today and found this. There are that many vid cams around these days, not so long ago surf like this would have been unrecorded. The quality of ammeter footage like this is pretty average, but I'd rather watch this than some 17 year old sponsored pro kid doing aerials in 3 foot mush.

Deserts .....at it's finest

Edited by SJForums (Yesterday at 06:58 PM)

Edit Reason: it was silly and breaking the page up

The thing that TARAKO preserved the ovary of a walleye pollock in salt

--------------------------

But that goes for all his posts.

But now with a better half, he'll behave.

• SnowJapan Admin

The page was totally broken up with a huuuge horizontal scroll bar and for many people it looked like the Forums was "broken". If that makes sense.

\:\)

I have when he was by himself.. But bring in a mate or the wolf pack and they'll just ruin ya surf.

It's crazy how you can be chatting out the back with a Brazo, he's cool and mellow, his mate or more turn up and it's a different ball game..

Ohh I want some waves like those in ma vid. (even the FLAT G-land!)

Originally Posted By: spook
which begs the question - have you ever had a surf with a nice brazilian?
i know it's a horrible racial stereotype, but every brazilian i've ever met has been an animal in the water

Don't forget Spook, they might not be Brazilian. There are loads of Latino surfers from Peru and Argentina that go to Indo too. They look and sound just like Brazzos.
But yes I agree, Latino's are generally aggressive surfers. I found them to be so, especially in places like Lima. Too much cheap coke.