• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a windwave yesterday arvo. waist to chest, a bit sloppy but a couple of ok ones rolled through. now that we have daylight saving you can comfortably surf for a few hours after work, and smash a few beers post surf. did one nice turn which made the grovel worthwhile.

you're also paddling into a stiff SW wind and against drift the entire time, which is a pretty good little workout. despite the waves being piss poor all summer, i normally stay pretty fit

6 tomo morning is our first surf pie beer meeting in a while. surf will be small, pies will be hot and the beers will be cold. i'm not panning on having a very productive morning at work while i digest a pie and a beer

no waves here in newcastle.

still one foot and not worth going out.

well, it has actually increased in size up from six inches.

my bike is copping a hiding. i even pulled a groin muscle the other day.. \:\)

that is enough smut thank you..

i have been getting crap waves the last couple of days but at least it is ridable after a week of flat flat flat..

I cant wait for some good days so i can get some pictures..

no swell, no pics \:\)

Mantas, i have been thinking of thinking of heading up your way to that back beach when a decent noreaster starts blowing..

Has it been any good lately, how are the bars?

I have never surfed there and its closer than seals..

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
pics pics pics!!!!

What are you doing here FT? I thought a Mississauga boy like you would have no interest in surfing.wink.gif

Koko-Banks aren't too bad at the mo. Wait for a decent swell though. It's not much chop under 3 foot IMO. I like it when it's 6 feet+. It needs to be that big because it lacks a little grunt. It will handle a true NE wind easily but a ENE, forget it. Mush.

Not much happening today. Small and sloppy again. South easterly blowing at 8pm. (edit doh! am of course. )

When i went for my bike ride at 7 it was all lining up relatively nicely but as soon as i get in the water - slopperoonie..