• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: spook
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
I didnt have a choice :thefinger: If given a choice its a no brainer \:D

are we talking about going bodyboarding if you can't surf, or humping men if there's no women available? cos didn't the two of you just go camping on a remote beach together..... \:o

hey, after 8 beers BP actually looks like a cute little biatch, so you cant blame me for reaming him can you? Sure screams like one too lol.gif

and you were the freak who wanted pictures!!! :p
 Originally Posted By: spook
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
I didnt have a choice :thefinger: If given a choice its a no brainer \:D

are we talking about going bodyboarding if you can't surf, or humping men if there's no women available? cos didn't the two of you just go camping on a remote beach together..... \:o

lol.gif

back in the correct thread..
same place @ irago at a small but fun size

LokoRoko.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...

why pay to sit in a cage in s. africa when you could be on a surfboard?

"But the industry has a bad image. One person is killed by a shark every two years in South Africa. Experts say the number of shark-related incidents will probably increase because more people are surfing, kayaking and swimming than before, but many locals say that the cage-diving industry is to blame."

Only 1 bloke every year or two? Pfffft, thats nothing then. Who needs a cage, Ill be on a board ;\)

haha, time for a bit of shameless self-promotion (well, my excuse is that this is the first decent pic i've ever seen of myself)

there's been fun waves for the past few weeks. nothing epic, but a couple of tubes and some nice turns most days. this is me trying to be stylish.

1193202956_1e99e1e84c.jpg

one of my mates has been playing with his canon 400d with tele lens (apparently not that good a lens or camera, but thats one for the photo thread) and has been snapping away. it's actually really embarassing seeing pics of yourself. while there have been some good shots, there's been alot of kooky ones. if nothing else it should help you improve.

i remember watching myself on film for the frst time.... oh god that was bad. needless to say, i was not snapping reos like kelly - more like mushy cutback waaaaaay out on the shoulder!

yep cheers. that was down near brighton bushy

straight after that surf we drove up to duncraig and had pies at the marmion bakery (one of my top 5 bakeries). steak and pepper pie it was. now i think i'm confusing threads

yeah sorry, I snowboard and skateboard lying down...

You rate the marmion bakery?? Shiiiiiiiiit! I lived 10 minutes bike ride away for years and never really noticed it. I recall they had good cheese and bacon rolls. Mmmmmmm... Gotta get some when I'm back!

nope. just south of scabs. theres no carparks so it doesn't get as busy, but there's still people about.

all the bakeries seemed to be run by middleaged vietnamese couples, which i find weird. the marmion one is highly recomended. very cheap and very tasty

Nice photo Spook. I know what you are saying about watching yourself. I've watched film of myself in 'big' that I thought would rival Laird Hamilton, only to discover that I wasn't quite in that league.

I wish you could get decent rolls over here and cold meat. All you can find is that shite ham in a pack that comes with about 10 slices. I miss Deli counters at supermarkets \:\(

yeah, the swell on the goldy looks massive! one of my mates moved over there (he works for ASL), but he reckons it looks good, but ain't so flash in the water. horrific sweep and pretty wild and wooly, although it looks pretty clean now.

when and where on the goldy indo? whenever i've been over there i've gotten un waves, but the crowds are a bit much for me