• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

I'm trying to lost weight at the mo' and so I am eating a lot of fruit where it was once snacks. Actually getting used to it and enjoying mixing it all up. Love making fresh juice with oranges, apples, bananas, kiwi. \:\)

Originally Posted By: @tokyo
I'm trying to lost weight at the mo' and so I am eating a lot of fruit where it was once snacks. Actually getting used to it and enjoying mixing it all up. Love making fresh juice with oranges, apples, bananas, kiwi. \:\)

@tokyo, I make smoothies and theyre delicious! Get some mixed fruit juice (or whatever juice you want as your base), bananas, strawberries, kiwis, apples, yogurt (and anything else you might like), mix it in the blender and drink. Yummy!! Smoothies hit the spot and are really nice for me first thing in the morning cuz I cant eat when I first wake up...takes me an hour to two to get an appetite but I can drink a smoothie and feel refreshed \:\) thumbsup.gif
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone brought some omiyage back from Yokohama. It was like a cookie/cake thing with some almond and thick caramel toffee like topping on the top and was the best of it's kind I have ever had.

Anything caramel/toffee usually gets a nod of approval from me!

Yum me too. Toffee and caramel. Terribly fattening though.

I once was given something called treacle toffee. Jet black it was and quite strong but very very yummy. Only had it the once would love to have some more of that.

• 2 weeks later...

Soubriquette was chopping up a monster onion tonight when a vision flashed into my head.

Cheese and onion sandwich!

For the first time in 20 years (my ex- rebelled) the deed has been done. I'll probably be exiled to the spare bed tonight, but man that was good. I had some mature cheddar, and whole-wheat bread. The simple things in life are the best.