• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Loving Hot Pursuit.

Ah the last few days has been staying in bed late, eating, drinking, playing this and watching DVDs.

I feel like such a slob.

Next weekend it'll be the snow though so I need to snap out of it soon.

Hey Rob, one more thing.... why do you suggest those in particular if I may ask?

Have you played any of the Yakuza games? I found Yakuza 3 for 1500 yen new, seems a steal almost.

Do you like blowing things up, destroying houses and some good characters that provide a laugh and some light relief? If yes, then Bad Company is your game.

Have played and completed Yakuza 3. I enjoyed it but I guess it isn't everyone's cup of tea. If you liked Shenmue, then you'd like Yakuza 3. Be careful as the Japanese version, is Japanese only.

Yakuza 3. I remember that. I remember watching intros for what seemed like eternity and actually giving up. (I hadn't bought it). It seemed to just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on with nothing happening. Does it end up being action packed?

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Originally Posted By: RobBright
If you liked Shenmue

Ah, but is there any forklift truck driving involved? wink

No, but there is karaoke, golf, batting cages, fishing, beach cleaning, some card games, fighting, fighting tournaments.

In terms of action, yes and no. Some parts its like go from A to B, talk to some guy, go back to A, bust someone's arse, go back to B, talk some more. Other parts, it's you versus 50 people. biggrin
Quote:
"There is the possibility that Nintendo 3DS software sold in one region will not function properly when running on Nintendo 3DS hardware sold in another," a company statement reads

I thought we had got away from the region lock thing?