That would seem to be a good tip.

But other questions remain - should I install the files when I am in that account? In fact, don't I need a cc based there to create one? And do I need to be logged in to that account to access it all.

You know, was just wondering if Rob had done these things and give some insight.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Sign up to a free account in the HK region - or give me 30minutes to get home and you can use my HK account if you want?

I downloaded the cars from the HK account, installed them, and then went back onto my main PSN account, Man_In_Japan, and a message popped up saying five cars have been delivered to my garage.

That is probably fun

OK rob how do I get to play online?

I find the menu system etc a bit overwhelming. Those licences are a bit annoying - silver is do-able but gold is not! Wondering what the best way to enjoy this game is!

Treat the game like a driving simulation - if you try to thrash the cars around arcade style, you'll just go flying off the track and even more frustrated.

Play with the driving aids on, like the racing line, ABS, TCS, and get used to driving slowly.

Online is a toughie - have only played when someone set up a room for me and I just clicked join. Have to say, am disappointed with how tough trying to get online is really. IT's almost like they took a page out of Nintendo's book and their Wii codes.

OK II\ might not have got into it as much as I should have, but I've got to admit I'm disappointed with GT5. Can't put my finger on it. The general slowness of the menus and navigating round, the annoying licences, the dreadful backing music (annoying jazz > 80's style big hair guitar rock! help!).

It just ain't excite fun really. Am I missing something?

You can change the music you know - if you want, you can import your own tunes. The speed of the game does ramp up as you progress through "levels", something which is a bit shitty really, levelling up to get better features.

Haven't touched the game in a while, as well, been busy with other things, and for me, it's addictive.

One thing I am disappointed with is the standard model cars. Got a Bugati Veyron the other day, and its the standard model. Can't use the cockpit view. angry