• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

yeah - cops vs criminals essentially. Online mode rocks on it with friends, half being cops, half being the criminals.

The career mode is a little samey, race from point a to point b, but does have some nice tricks in its back like shortcuts, turbo building akin to the Burnout series.

Personally I prefer the criminals/racers side as the cops seem to be stuck in take down the racers all the time.

Good clean arcade fun, but very different from GT5, which just got a massive 700mb update. biggrin

Well, I didn't think it would happen but I've gotten into that Batman Arkham Asylum game. It is definitely the best game I've played so far for PS3...

I was really stoked a while ago about the new 007 coming to Wii... it turns out it's only being released in N. America! WTF! I would have really loved to pick that one up!

Because then you can compete with your friends for best times, who then email you to say that they have beaten your time.

And that niggling sense of "I must avenge my defeat/loss" comes through, and you think, one more go, just to beat them.

But it never is one more go though.