• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

"The item will commence transit with Hong Kong Post within 2 business days."

That doesn't sound too good though does it. Unless they mean it should arrive within 2 business days.

Anyway, I didn't pay for any kind of extra postage, I used the default whatever that was. So mine will take longer if the default is some kind of slower option.

Don't like that site actually.

Am enjoying it - there is so much to take in. The go-karts have been brilliant, especially online with some friends. The career mode is expansive, and the levelling up and then being able to buy cars is interesting, if not a tad annoying. I want my Aston Martin NOW!

so far a solid 8/10 - but this game is HUGE>

Re: Snowboard games

I gave that Shawn White game a go the other night. It is incredibly cheesey... having to listen to Shawn White made me want to jam the controllers in my ears. I also found it incredibly frustrating to try and figure out the controls... games like that should be intuitive but instead you have to spend loads of time reading the instructions to try and figure anything out. I might give it another go some time... might not. Really not all that impressed.