I found a clip on ABC. He looks likes a 2-lesson beginner with some promise. They even covered knuckle-dragging at the end of lesson 2 by the looks.

Definitely appeared to be a carefully packaged stunt though. He was too busy waving with spontaneous bonhomie from the lift to be checking out his next line under the ropes, which makes me think he isn't a real ripper. And where was his hip flask?

It's better than Bush falling off a Segway and getting a black eye while eating a pretzel.

Damn, Ghandi could be running for president and go snowboarding and 95% of people would consider it a political move. You cynical bastards \:\)

Yeah, and I thought the point of the Segway was that you can't fall off 'em. Dubya's gut-bucket mother didn't fall off... lol.gif

How many of you skiers will be voting for Kerry now? I reckon he's taken a very risky gamble there. ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Goemon:
A blatant grab for the youth vote by US Presidential hopeful Senator John Kerry:
18kerry.jpg

(bend yer frickin' knees, Nam-boy!)
I just wanted to put this: \:D

I frickin' laughed hard when I first read this \:\) \:D \:\)

Nam-boy - fricking priceless! \:D I'm still laughing as I type. Good stuff goemon!
  • 5 months later...