Cute! - as long as they're white and not black or varying shades of grey and brown. I definitely have changed my opinion over the years. Having been bombarded with "Colgate" flashy straight edge smiles propaganda since a young'un, my first encounters were ones of silent sympathy. Now, probably due to age, silent erotica comes to the fore. Bite me, bite me. \:D \:D \:D

Good one Markie! Bery Punny!

I have a friend who has to have a gal with perfect teeth. No "snags" as he put it, snag being short for snaggle tooth.

Poor guy - we saw/met lots of beautiful Japanese/Okinawan women when we were in Okinawa. Of course half or more were somewhat less than perfect so he slept alone quite abit. Still does last time I checked...I guess he didn't get the fact that modern dentistry can do wonders...

Quote:
Originally posted by s_f_g / sam:
Ender i aggree...

i voted on the passing thought that they were these teeth...
make144.JPG
That is what my vote was based on. Ther is another sort of vampire teeth?

Well I kinda thought you guys were talking about japanese girls with naturally messed up teeth. I can see why people aren't into that... but I think it's cute as hell.

Fake vampire teeth? bleh... go hang out in Yoyogi park on a sunday afternoon, and you'll see plenty of that...

• 3 weeks later...