I am a lover of spring fashions, short skirts and all that starting to appear again!

And I love the white jeans...

BUT

They are always spoiled by the terrible "pantie line"!!!

where are the fashion ploice and haven't the young uns heard of the G? or the T???

Gs, Ts, strings... whatever you want to call them, they are great. There seems to be a new kind of bikini bottoms that girls wear that are sort of in between a g-string and a normal bikini bottom. I have to say they are a great invention. Brought to us courtesy of those Brazilians again I think. Oh yeah!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for VPL is a fun game i have even got my fiance playing with me now. Rather than having to check it all out on the sly i have educated her on the do's and don't's of VPL and now we play together. I highly recommend it.

By the way, she had no idea that people took any notice till i explained it to her so perhaps most J babes simply don't realise???

• 2 weeks later...

Antonio, my wife and I play a game like that! "look at those loose socks honey!" then I get a full perv.

My mates are in hell when out coz half of them can't look sideways without getting a slap! lol.gif

The new fashion I dig is those pants tied up with strings just above the ankle and nice high heels. If you don't know what I am talking about it is what the girl is wearing in the Marui ad (getting into the airplane) that is everywhere around Tokyo. Someone post a pic if you have one.

Goemon - you are a champion! You actually found the pic. I like that style - but maybe with a little longer pants and more tied. Anyway that is it though.

Damn I'm gonna miss this place.