The only thing good about Speed was Hiro now.

The rest they can stay away! Afterall there was on ly two singers of whom Hiro was one and did the most. Or so I was told.

Is Takako the 'black' one?

There was one who went on to find unlikely stardom as 'Stewart Little', the animation mouse. So she won't be making any more of those films then?

They definitely need a new angle for a successful return. That 'cute LA street gang' look won't cut it now. Nude/fetish is surely the only path open to them.

takako is the deity from the docomo ads, who also did some foxy makeup ad or something where she walks passed another hot girl and they eye each other up in a very arousing manner. although my early adoration of her has waned she still deserves an enthusiastic thumbs up. biggthumpup.gif

top0.jpg

Hiro (top left) is the genki one who did most if not all of the singing. She was 12 when they first became popular.

Takako (bottom left) is the reticent one who hardly used to smile and used to appear slightly bored when they were doing their routines. I don't know if it was intentional, but it suggested some form of "depth". I don't think the ad Mikazooks mentions wouldn't work with any of the others.

Maybe it's just the stylist, but in the above picture, top right comes off best.

Top left - that's Stewart Little. Terrible voice - she could surely curdle milk if she tried. Maybe if SPEED TSUU don't take off, she could go to work in a yogurt factory.

Hiro is no beauty but she looks like she might be good company.

• 2 weeks later...