;\)

Since we are being all open and personal on the forum these days (Abortions, Best Feeling Ever, I hate your country, Coke vs. Pepsi), I thought I`d go with a couple of personal questions of my own, that I ponder during the majority of my free time.

How often do you have sex ?

When you are with a new partner, do you have sex often, and after a while does it taper off, and to what extent ?

For those of you not hooked or hitched, how often do you get lucky ?

Hell with it, how many partners have you had ?

For those married people out there - Do you still get lucky, and how often ? (I have heard second and third hand, that once Japanese folks get serious, they tend to not engage so much), true ?

No Disclaimer, this stuff is important ! ! ;\)

500+ partners I reckon.

And oblivion, dry period hey?

Seriously, this is not something I wish to talk about. Add to that the fact that believing what people might say on the subject on a forum wave.gif

kintaro, I wouldn't call having a thing for school girls as being a bad thing. They are of age and know what they are up to. besides that My age is close to theirs anyway, different story if I was 50!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by barok:

[QB] ;\)

I thought I`d go with a couple of personal questions of my own, that I ponder during the majority of my free time.

Hmm...Barok my friend, getting bored up in Nagaoka perhaps? \:\) Do not despair, take a good look around you. You may just become the next pimp daddy o' Niigata if you choose to do so! ;\)

Miteyak,

Come on, ya think the Jack in the Box police are gonna care about EnKo (Enjo Kosai) How often do you see young young hs girls with old men? On any arcade in Japan or big cities theyre hanging all over those ossan with their hs uniforms on. Theyre all over the telephone booths or at Tele clubs.

Compared with other countries, I dont think we have the same mentality/morals as Japanese hs girls and old men. For a two hour shag they can get, what, 2-10 man?! That will buy them a nice Gucci bag, eh? eek.gif

I hope you're not suggesting Indosnm has to pay for it... ;\)

As for old men getting away with it, well, that doesn't make it right now, does it!

(what a self righteous little chap I am, eh lol.gif )