So seriously, what is wrong with making money and then going off and spending that money on living for a while. Then making more money when you need it. I get sick of people always assuming I am hiding some kind of secret inheritance or something.

Quote:
Originally posted by enderzero:
So seriously, what is wrong with making money and then going off and spending that money on living for a while. Then making more money when you need it. I get sick of people always assuming I am hiding some kind of secret inheritance or something.
dude u just gotta pretend to be a tight bastard.
and complain more.

i complain a lot, and people never get confused ;\)

blessed are those who are always smiling, for the world will wonder what they are up to.

My new job sucks - teaching a bunch of s%#$s at a girls school. My last private uni kids were awesome!! But, now none of em wanna go to uni, hence they dont study, some sit and talk on their keitais in class, take pics and videos, do anything other than what they should, and ask dirty questions. Itll be painfully difficult to make it through November but then I can quit and head for the promised land clap.gif

Work sucks in general but I need money to buy all my toys \:D

ender - boo hoo... :rolleyes: ;\)

danz - you said it dude... for all you non-believers... read the sig!

sunrise - That's a question i'd like to ask everyone here... what are most people doing here? I'm doing IT stuff.

i studied, decided before i finshed i didnt like it , took a year off went travelling, finished studying, got a job, didnt like it, went travelling, went to japan to visit a japanese friend and maybe get a short-term job, freaked out at how expensive it was here, and took a one year contract teaching, hated it but saved with great determination, got a girlfriend, went travelling with gf, gf's father got sick so she returned to japan, i went back to oz checked that firstly chosen career sucked -it did - so quit, applied for uni day before i left and went travelling, came back to japan to work and study and save, bought a computer for studying, started using internet forum, complain a lot - life so far.

I've just finished my run at study. Got tired of it. Decided to take a year off and travel a bit - thats this year. So i'm working casually and saving a bit of money. But we just had to 'postpone' a trip to Thailand because of the terrorist threats and crap. So instead I'm going to live down at the snow for a month. \:\)

Yeah ender i'm at a video store. No offence taken, i think i've mentioned on here before. It's not the most glamourous of jobs but its flexible and pretty cruisy for the most part. Plus i can very easyily get time off to go boarding! \:D Thats the most important part.

Quote:
Originally posted by Yuki's Passion:
My new job sucks - teaching a bunch of s%#$s at a girls school. My last private uni kids were awesome!! But, now none of em wanna go to uni, hence they dont study, some sit and talk on their keitais in class, take pics and videos, do anything other than what they should, and ask dirty questions.
Yeah I envision a good number of them will go on to be successful professionals in the film/entertainment industry. I'm sure their brief stay in school has taught them the necessary skills they'll need for their future. I'm a firm believer in that everyone on this planet has a purpose and those hoochies are without exception.
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting really fed up with my job recently and want to move. How do I get into the gaijin talento business? I could do one of those eikaiwa programs on NHK pulling the funny faces :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...