I find that the Japanese people I know have such a capacity to not get angry - or at least not show it. Compared to the Westerners I know and in general, much more so than us.

What do you think? I know that there is anger building up inside with lots of Japanese, but becasue of the culture they dont show it a lot of the time, but the close Japanese friends that I know well just don't seem to have that anger in them. I really like that quality.

We're not all angry dudes here, hey.

I sometimes despair at how quickly some people get whipped up into a frenzy - look at some of the posts on here when we get onto contro topics. Some people need stress management ;\)

what the f!@# r u guys talking about mad.gif u can take your inflammatory posts and just shove off. most of the f!@#ing posters are well chilled, and if it wasnt for your f!@#ing provocative poking and jibing we could all get along just fine.

in fact, tell me where u live, i'm gonna come round and smash your faces in.

I think the greatest skill combo would be cool headedness and yet have the passion/belly fire to instigate rapid and posative change to a situation that is not optimal.

I agree...most Japanese are incredibly cool-headed...

but just watch out when they get into cars! man, I can't believe how many angry faces and gestures I see while driving eek.gif

and alot of times they seem to be directed at me, although I can't for the life of me figure out why ;\) lol.gif

danz

:rolleyes: be careful there danz!

One of my new pet hates is when there is a go slow special lane, and the go slow people don't change lanes to use the damned thing and holding everyone else up in the process mad.gif