Every time a large cold front is coming i get these killer headaches or migraines. I had a killer one yesterday, took and couple of Panadol and that worked for about an hour and then it was back with avengence. Seeing spots and lines and stuff.

Anyway i think it might be because of the barometric pressure dropping.

A chick i work with gets a sore knuckle whenever there is an electrical storm.

I think its interesting the way that the human body reacts to changes in weather. So does anyone else have any weath related health issues??

If the weather is sunny and hot then I get these terrible blinding headaches and have to go home from work, lie in the garden with my swimsuit on and read magazines. I just cant explain it...

;\)

When the weather gets hot I too get these phantom headaches and I must go home, get in the car travel to Nagano and watch zwelg sunbathing in her swimsuit. wave.gif

Typhoon approaching I often get sick, similar to Zwelly I am forced to go to the beach and get amongst the bigger waves to make myself start feeling better!

not me but my good buddy get a case of the ol' crotch rot at least once a summer! he should play it safe and freeball..

I have a thing where my left leg seizes up for a few days between seasons - the hip joint hurts like a bastard and I can barely walk. I have it at the moment.

The worst thing about it is being asked "What did you do?" and then having remedies recommended by people who are suddenly qualified doctors. At least the qualified doctors who have ever looked at it have had the honesty to admit to not having a clue (apart from one berk who said it 'might be necrosis in the joint').