good topic this, i was just thinkin about startin another topic when i saw this one!

anyway, i was wandering, and since there appears to be quite a few fashionable peeps on this site, is it o.k. to wear chinos, a buss. shirt and a tie all together? i haven`t done it yet, but i`m just sooo over tha slacks thing!

any help, much appreciated. \:\)

Powwwers, it's crap, a def no no ... but I reckon it's standard wear for the 'you'll ney catch me dead in a suit 'n tie' band of rugged westerners. I've even worn it meself, and seem to be drifting back there as I wear out suit pant after suit pant (at which point the whole suit's shagged). As i've got to get all my suits tailored here, it kinda sucks.

If you wanna look good here, and yer not small, it costs!

Is it time to bring on the eddie bower... confused.gif

I don't like hose in summer either.

I tend to wear pants but I've got a nice used skirt the other day. So I'll try more feminine this summer!

But no 'OL look' for me. It's not so comfortable... :p

slow, and I thought you wuz a fella! Shitsurei na-.

When Becks was over we spent most of the time out the back seeing if we could do anything with his left foot before he goes to Spain. It's not looking good though, so no time for chatting about fashion.

The chinos and tie thing can look good if it's all nicely pressed and well-fitting. Generally looks better with a coloured shirt, or even a denim shirt if you want to stress the casual aspect. Not quite sure what you mean by is it OK though. Could be totally suicidal in some circles...

cheers ocean! also cheers for anotha post, about ya car- i forgot!

what i meant by "is it o.k.", was, is it a look i can get away with, both in terms of acceptable workplace attire, and is it still fashionable enough to be considered `cool`? wakaranai.gif

i luv puttin on tha suit and dollin meself up a bit, but i`m just a bit over doin it everyday. i`ve currently got the chinos (no tucks, top entry pocket) , casual shirt and white tee thing happening, shirt is sometimes tucked in, sometimes out, but i`m not sure if i`m doin tha righty?

of course, if there`s a special occasion its on with tha bag a fruit...

Suit, tie, white monogrammed shirt, black leather shoes...yes, everyday. (I learned how to tie a tie 1 week b/f moving here).

Back home a banker or lawyer..any professional wears aloha shirts and slacks. Oh, how I long for the islands....(heading home Monday) wave.gif

Guys in suits is always a mmmmmm. Unless its with white sox - what is it with j guys here. No! No! Dame!

I usually just wear a skirt or dress trou and a shirt or tidy top. I need to do up an extra button here though that I never needed to back home.

I sent all my clothes home yesterday so for the next 2 weeks Im either stuck with clothes that are going to get binned or stuff Im taking travelling. Needless to say I dont look good today. \:\(