Just saw it and it was pretty awesome, not pull my pants down and spank me awesome but pretty good all the same. The car chase was phenomenal, really edge of the seat and breathtaking, better than the Matrix Reloaded chase.

The storyline has been flogged a bit too much though, it seems to be strike three...you're out, for Arnie one would think......

Quote:
Originally posted by base40:
Where you see it? I thought it was another week before it was out here.........
today was the special advance sreening day, they did the same thing with the Matrix Reloaded. The official release date is July 12.
Always check big movies like this, they often have advance screenings one week before, one day only.
Theatre was packed too.
  • 2 weeks later...

for anyone looking for it on kazaa the correct file sizes are:

part one 176,422kb.

part 2 is 196,694kb

if anyone finds a real charlies angels let me know the file size.

It was pretty good but there were a number of spots where I shook my head. Can't wait for #4 \:\)

I'm not spoiling the plot here so don't worry.

The biggest part I didn't like was with the swat team when Arnold was carrying the coffin and then escaping in the herse. How can 20 or more swat team people be firing at Arnold and all miss.

Quote:
Originally posted by ILiveToSki:
How can 20 or more swat team people be firing at Arnold and all miss.
hes a terminator!, he doesnt die with a couple of bullets! I am sure he was hit by the swat dudes, plus the were ducking their candy asses from the fire of the chain gun he was letting rip with
  • 5 weeks later...

I finally saw T3 in Bristol when just a short while back. I really enjoyed it actually, thought it was good fun all round. Didn't mind the humorous bits either \:\)