Just got back from the hospital. Baby Kamo debuted early this evening!! ylinfant.gif

it was simply amazing to see him come out, nothing humbles a guy more than to see your child being born. I too can share the joy that Indosnm experienced recently, fantastic and magnificent bigok.gif

2 thumbs up to fatherhood.

As for the name? Ocean11 will be pleased its not Ken. its Rohan. Kanji for those in the know is "RO" as in "road or path" and "han" as in "companion or accompany"

Now if the AllBlacks can win tonight in the Tri nations my perfect day will have a cherry on top biggrinking.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by kamoshika:
Now if the AllBlacks can win tonight in the Tri nations my perfect day will have a cherry on top biggrinking.gif
hehe the All Blacks just gave South Africa a record hiding!52 -16 my perfect day is complete.....I just hope my mumsy purchased a lotto ticket... \:\)

Hail the All Blacks! clap.gif Hail the Silver Ferns! clap.gif

Hail Baby Kamo!!! clap.gif

Everybody down on your knees and pay homage to the superior! cool.gif

Kamo, can you produce another baby kamo in time for the World Cup? \:D You, your wife, and baby Kamo's maybe our only hope!

He's a little gem, yesterday at the hospital he was bawling so I picked him up and started talking to him, trivial stuff about geography and rugby and he feel asleep! and today again, I have the midas touch! I hope this doesnt wear off, really! but it worries me that maybe I am boring! which could explain why one of my students nodded off in class recently! (nah that student was a right drop kick kickass.gif)

Thanks for all the messages of congratulations from everyone.

Kamo, I had the same Daddy's touch for the first few weeks. Unfortunately for me i seemed to have lost it \:\(

wait till they start smiling and trying to talk to you... ohhh & ahhhgs! so cute!

My mates wife had a bub today, and a few others in the oven now! seems like the time eh!